FLY AWAY TO ST BARTH !
Effective June 9th, St Barth is open to most vaccinated international travelers.
French government has published a country classification based on Covid-19 statistics.
Each country is identified by a color matching specific requirement.
You may refer the enclosed map for clarifications.
- All vaccinated travelers from classified orange countries, such as USA, UK and Russia, are welcome to travel to St Barth and would need to provide both:
- Proof of vaccination
- < 72 hours PCR Test results or <48 hours Antigenic Test results
- Non-vaccinated travelers must provide compelling reasons to travel and auto-isolate for 7 days at arrival
- For travelers from classified green countries, such as Italy, the Netherlands and Switzerland:
- Only a proof of vaccination is required for vaccinated travelers
- < 72 hours PCR Test results or <48 hours Antigenic Test results must be provided for non-vaccinated travelers
- Travelers from classified red countries, such as Colombia, Brazil and India, are all subject to compelling reasons to travel, Covid-19 test results and quarantine
The 2nd dose of vaccin has to be received at least two weeks before the date of departure.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information you may need:
- +590 590 873 044
Fly safe with St Barth Executive!
INDICATIVE LIST OF AUTHORIZED IMPERIOUS PURPOSES
Personal or family imperious purpose
- Death of a family member in the direct line of a brother or sister / Visit to a person whose vital prognosis is engaged, for the members of the family in direct line
Required documents: certificate of death, medical certificate establishing the person's situation whose vital prognosis is engaged
- Child custody by the parent vested with parental authority or whose custody right is recognized by a Justice decision
Required documents: court decision and supporting document for the place of residence
- Summons by a judicial or administrative authority
Required document: summons by the administrative or judicial authority
- Legal or economic impossibility of remaining in the territory in which the person is located / execution of a measure of distance from the territory
Required documents: Expiring residence permit, act of dismissal, etc.
- Students at the start, resumption or end of their studies cycle
Required document: school certificate issued by the institution
Imperious health purpose
- Vital medical emergency (for the person as well as an accompanying person if their presence is essential)
Required documents: medical certificate, proof of scheduled hospitalization (…)
Imperious professional purpose
- Missions essential to the pursuit of an economic activity, requiring an on-site presence which cannot be postponed and whose postponement or cancellation would have obvious disproportionate consequences or would be impossible (including transport professionals)
Required documents: certificate from the employer, professional card for transport crews, international freight, international passenger transport, international transport by seas
- Health professional contributing to the fight against Covid 19 or participating in operations of major interest in health matters
Required document: professional card
- One-off missions linked to the exercise of public authority prerogatives (including diplomatic missions) that cannot be postponed
Required document: professional card, mission order
- High level professional sportsmen for participation in meetings validated by the ministry of sports
Required document: professional card, certificate issued by the organizer in conjunction with the ministry of sports